This is really a complete joke based on all subjective findings. there s no objective about this. there is a bunch of psychiatrists of the room that vote for this but check this out this is how they would diagnose a second-grader. has trouble getting started on tasks, getting dressed, putting away toys, ignores directions or delays in following directions hard time sitting during meals, digits has trouble stopping when activity ,talks when they’re expected to be quiet. has trouble stopping one activity to begin another, struggles to slow down enough to do things carefully, needs to be reminded stop and listen. has hard time to pay attention grab things without permission, unable to wait for directions, takes too much time to complete tasks, has trouble remembering directions, has trouble recalling facts they just learned, very upset.
I know it’s over minor frustrations. these are all normal things normal behaviors for a second grader and as soon as I label them that’s that’s one thing they put on a truck . this is a great book called the hyperactivity hoax Walker MD all about keeping kids quiet stopping of slow down, stop wait. this is going to mess up a kid. if we keep stopping them and like this have this quiet child that is supposed to be normal. this is one little point I want to mention with hyperactivity.
every open digits with hands and feet and squirms (στριφογυρίζει) in the seat. often leaves the seat in the classrooms in other situations when he’s supposed to be sitting. you try to take a child for a period of time is not natural to do that. often runs about ands climbs excessively in Situations which is inappropriate often has difficulty playing or engaging in leisure activities. are you going to play something on the go and often acts as if driven by a motor I’m serious that’s one of the criteria. if they are social always behaviors are normal for a child and this is the biggest scam I know.
The nutrition could be improved. they never look at the diet nutrition minerals in the body and vitamins that slow the motor down, make the Child calm if it’s excessive.
- B1 is the number one thing getting natural. B1 from nutritional yeast mix it with even if you have to add a little bit of chocolate with peanut butter to get the child to consume it. nutritional yeast or put applesauce. get B1 yeast in the nutritional yeast that will chill the child like that. of course you’ve got to get them off the sugar. unfortunately most parents start the kid on sugar. we don’t want to do that. we don t want to keep sugar in the house. there are a lot of recipes without sugar for sweets. all these great foods. There is a great difference between a low carb treat and a sugar filled treat. it’s like way better, it’s healthier.
- potassium we have to find a vegetable that they like do the kale Shake. put bananas and fruit in there so that they don’t taste the kale. and have them consume it. that will give him so much potassium you will see the child will have more control on their own body. but this out-of-control situation is purely physical it’s not a mental problem.
- preservatives kids could be allergic to something, in some chemical. I mean the amount of all the junk food, MSG
- magnesium that is in the vegetables. these two minerals are like brakes on the nervous system. they calm their system. I will guarantee doing this simple thing will probably handle a hundred percent of these kids with this so-called disorder.
symptoms inattention, hyperactivity, forgetfulness, temper tantrum, sleep disorder, aggressive behavior. if your child has this, or if you haven’t it’s a low vitamin B deficiency and low vitamin D.
- if you’re deficient in B12 you’re going to have a lot of problems with that would be serotonin for your mood, for sleep dopamine, for your emotions adrenaline for the ability and inability to sit there comfortably for a period of time I feel anxious all the time. so here are the deficiencies you can get fatigued, depressed memory problems like China. try to study in school when you have a B12 deficiency it’s almost impossible.
- vitamin B6 deficiency controls concentration .call it calms the nervous system down and if and if you’re deficient you are going to be hyper. you’re going to like fly off the handle
- so then we are vitamin B1 vitamin B1 mainly controls blood sugars, but if you’re deficient you are going to have a lot of stress, you’re going to feel very restless, you’re not going to feel able, to feel comfortable and your mind is going to race. no wonder these kids are having a hard time, are irritable, both sleep distracted easily. and you’re not going to be able to cancel
- Nest to learn vitamin B3 affects the cognitive function, forgetfulness memory issues
- with depression we have vitamin D. if that’s how you’re going to have memory problems even like rage, that is something that is one of the symptoms. so these aren’t the nutrients that really affect your cognitive function and yes you can get these nutrients in:
- fish and egg and meat or cheese
but here is a big issue it’s not necessarily that you’re not going to get it from the diet these kids are this kids urgent thinks that are deepleted in these nutrients.
Witchblade Mrs Ramsay have any ideas is refined grain in the form of prayer Pastor to your breakfast biscuit waffles pancakes things like that and actual high sugar high fructose corn syrup combined carbohydrate that makes up a lot of the diet for some of these kids. and you’re wondering why you’re going to suck it out like a vacuum cleaner. and you’re wondering why they’re acting up. especially the food that is going in their mouth so not not to mention even to blood sugar swings.
if a blood sugar goes up you’re going to get tired. if it goes down there going to be very edgy and irritable and they’re not going to be able to be sane. they’re going to like just go shopping, grocery shopping. when your child is hungry and tired they’re going to do. we need a proper diet.
you may have started them too late. as far as getting them used to eating healthy and now it’s like we have to change this thing. and they might kick and scream with. you’re going to have to make some changes to get the Beats By the meeting. their body nutritional yeast is watching you. you should get it in a powder form and you would have to mix it with something. you may have to put some unsweetened chocolate in there just to drown out to get the B vitamin back in their body. you’re going to have to like to make healthy recipes.
Based on Dr Berg s video about ADHD & NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES